Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just Talkings





Yalla here is a simple clip for my queen Najwa Karam

I cut it and prepare it and I’ll try to translate all the song in this clip , so hope to like it.

1. law ma btekzob ( stop lying )

if you stop lying I’ll leave the doubting

still compliment me in every evening

I can see the flirt in your eyes

No I don’t want your coquet me tonight and forget me in morning

if you stop lying , no no u can’t

2. Nawer Ayami ( Light up my life )

Stay with my like breath , don’t absent for one second

I afraid to sleep , cuz I slept I’ll close my eyes and miss you

I like you bigger than sea , bigger than can imagine

I’ll not change any thing in ur love , your love is my fate

Light up my life and smile just for one second , hope to know how much I love u

3. Behkik ( talk with u )

One moment plz , what’s wrong if I told u I love u

We loved each other in chance

The love , the love was lost me

Im excused and it’s first time which I forgive my self in crazy case

Every one were love you , also I loved you

My heart was loving you and I live in crazy case

Talk with you , no I won’t it’s better

4. Haida Haki ( just words )

Live the love feeling like me and risk

Just love and hazard

There is no emigration in my love world

Hug my heart and let’s fly

Just words , just talks

Just love , just passion

Let’s behave like crazy , let me forget my self

Put me in ur kingdom and let me burn the throne

Hope to like it , it’s my queen , I adore here

Finally. thanks Najwa for your sweet song about Syria and Syria president

Real Phoenician

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home